Meet Flo from the Falafel Bar
Post Date : February 27, 2017
Category : Sauces
Floris is the Dutch born, but true Galway Guy, who runs the TGO Falafel Bar on Abbygate St. He has been on the Galway markets since 2005 making those amazing Falafels. He sells and uses The Sauce Guys Ketchup, here is how he answered our extremely revealing questions. Enjoy
- Who is your favourite spice girl? Scary Spice
- What or Who inspires you? Nature
- Do you think man landed on the moon? I think it is false because the flag files as if it is in the wind, but there is no gravity in space so thats impossible
- What is your favourite album or film? The Fastest Indian, (movie staring Antony Hopkins)
- If your house was burning down what would you save? Let it burn….No I would save the dogs
- What is you favourite food? Falafel... come on!!! hold on perhaps….. no its Falafel
- Can you swim? Yes I have 3 swimming diplomas, including lifesaving. But I cant open my eyes under water.. Ha ha
- What is your favourite beverage? Ging
Floris is the Dutch born, but true Galway Guy, who runs the TGO Falafel...
As Aristotle said ”It is in your darkest moments, we must focus on ...
This is it guys, Guys’ first outing. A chance for The Sauce Guy to show off his wares, a ch...
It is the night before our first big Ketchup tasting. A bank insinuated business showcase in Salt...
Photo taken by the very talented Julia Dunin...
The kids at the beach...